Welcome, ようこそ!to Yayako and Hiroshi Habu Blog!

2010年12月24日金曜日

Christmas Eve

new camera
 Today, I spent my day with my new camera, I bought yesterday! Wow so amazing. Though I don`t know about photography at all, but this camera is very easy to take some spots... yaaayyaa.. so helpful to produce good pics! Olympus Pen Lite!! I`m crazy with this camera since last year. but because the prize was so impossible to buy, I just wait n wait, till this Christmas Sale...lucky me!

今日は、下町、日暮里のあたりで散歩した。本当は去年からずっと欲しかったカメラを買っちゃった。そのために、写真の勉強で家から日暮里まで歩いてきた。
オリンパス、Pen Liteが買っちゃんだよ!!嬉しかった。
今日、はクリスマスイブだよ。。。

When the Christmas comes, I always remember the first came to Tokyo( actually the second time, but first time to see Habu). 3 years ago I decide to come to Tokyo to live here near someone I love. And now 3 yaers later, finally we got married, and stay together.. What a long journey... thanks God!
ready for christmas, a lot of presents!
 クリスマスといえば、3年前の東京に来ることの話を思い出した。3年立って、結局土生君と結婚しちゃった。超嬉しかった。運命の人、神様に感謝。

Today, Habu will have live performance in African Restaurant n Bar Esogie, Shinjuku Tokyo.
Just check it up: http://esogie.com/
And of course i won`t miss it!

今日は土生君はエソギエでアフリカンバンドライブやる。
Christmas tree in my eyes

There are some pictures I took today. Please enjoy.
ice tea in Mos Burger
 
flowers in home..love it!
ground near of home

1 件のコメント: